Clorox Regular Bleach, 121 oz
Clorox Regular Bleach, the bleach youve known and trusted for generations with the power to clean, whiten, disinfect and kill a variety of germs including bacteria. Clorox Bleach makes stain removal easier. The easy to handle bottle allows you to grip the handle and pour without the mess of spillage. Clorox Regular-Bleach works with both traditional and high-efficiency washing machines. For a healthy home and to keep whites at their whitest use Clorox Bleach. 121 fluid ounce size bottle. Use as directed.
• 121 fluid ounce bottle of regular bleach
• Easy to grip handle prevents spillage
• Get the same number of uses in a smaller bottle
• A registered disinfectant that kills up to 99.9% of household germs
• For use in HE and standard washing machines
Usage Directions: To whiten laundry and remove stains on bleachable fabrics, add detergent and cup of Clorox Regular Bleach to wash water prior to adding laundry in a standard washer. For an extra large washer, increase bleach to 1 cup. For HE machines, fill bleach to maximum line in dispenser or add cup bleach to wash water.To clean and disinfect household surfaces, dilute 1/2 cup of Clorox Regular Bleach with 1 gallon of water. Pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dray. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves.
Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Sodium Hypochlorite...... 8.25%OTHER INGREDIENTS: ...91.75%TOTAL:.................... 100.00%(Yields 7.85% available chlorine)Contains no phosphorus
Warnings: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DANGER: CORROSIVE. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 1520 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 1520 minutes. IN EITHER CASE, CALL A POISON CONTROL CENTER OR DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY FOR TREATMENT ADVICE.
- Product Warning: Household: avoid contact with skin, keep out of reach of animals, wear protective gloves when handling, wear protective eyewear when handling, wash hands with soap and water after handling, wash contaminated clothing after handling, seek medical help if product is swallowed, product can cause irreversible eye damage, product can cause burns, keep out of reach of children, keep out of eyes, keep off of clothing, flush immediately if product touches skin, flush immediately if product enters eyes, contains corrosive ingredients
- TCIN: 14711215
- UPC: 044600307701
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 003-07-0763
- general disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Hypochlorite (8.25%). Other Ingredients: (91.75%). Total: (100.00%). (Yields 7.85% Available Chlorine).
Allergens & Warnings:
Keep out of reach of children. Corrosive. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. In either case, call a poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Danger: Corrosive. Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or clothing. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the restroom. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If On Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to Physician: Probably mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for further treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Clorox Information Line: 1-800-292-2200. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous, irritating gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish, aquatic invertebrates, oysters and shrimp.
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.